Friday, September 7, 2012

642 Things to Draw #33 - A Spigot

642 Things to Draw 33 - A Spigot - Pen and Ink by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Pen and Ink
I actually had to look up what a spigot was because although I thought I knew what it meant I was not 100% certain my definition was correct. It was.

The drawing is of the spigot, or faucet, in our laundry room. The tap is really not crooked on the actual spigot, but I messed up. We'll call it "artistic license". The spigot over the laundry sink in our laundry room is just a plain old utilitarian spigot. It is not fancy but it does the job. It is copper in colour with the tap being stainless steel.

To see what Wikipedia has to say, go here.


Book: 642 Things To Draw -- this is an Amazon affiliate link. If you would like to purchase this book please use this link. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment