Monday, September 3, 2012

642 Things to Draw #31 - Fruit Cocktail

642 Things to Draw 31 - Fruit Cocktail Pen and Ink by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Fruit Cocktail
Pen and Ink
We really enjoy fruit cocktail. I make it with whatever fruit is in season and we have at home. I usually add bananas, oranges, grapes, pineapple, and berries to our fruit cocktail. I may add a little orange juice to it, but usually I just add the fruit. I don't add sugar, but my mom always added sugar.

I attempted to find a fruit cocktail recipe online to share but all the recipes I found were either for fruit cocktail cakes or for fruit cocktail alcoholic mixes. I have never had a fruit cocktail with alcohol in it, and likely won't as I am not much of a drinker. My fruit cocktails are more like fruit salads.

Book: 642 Things To Draw -- this is an Amazon affiliate link. If you would like to purchase this book please use this link. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment