Saturday, August 11, 2012

TSP2013 - Time to Get Up


iPod Touch being used as an alarm clock. Pen and Ink with Watercolour by Ana Tirolese ©2013
It's Time to Get Up
Pen and Ink and Watercolour
The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vqMy alarm goes off at 6:00 am on weekdays. I usually hit the snooze button and it does not go off again until   6:15 am. I get up at 6:15 if I need to take my husband to work so I get the vehicle for the day, or if I need to do last minute lunch preparation for him. Otherwise, I stay in bed until 7:00 am.

I drew my iPod Touch for this image. I actually use my iPhone more often than not as the alarm clock so that I can charge it overnight. I put the iTouch in its place so I have a clock during the day in the bedroom (and so that it charges too). I like using my iPhone and iTouch as an alarm clock because even if the power goes off in the middle of the night, it still is charged enough to get us up on time in the morning. The alarm clock app I use is very versatile and permits multiple alarm settings, as well as snooze settings. I have my snooze setting set for 15 minute increments during the week.

This day I was up at 6:15 am because I had a full day planned and needed the extra 45 minutes getting up at this time afforded me.


You may also view my uploads on my Art House Co-op profile for The Sketchbook Project 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment