Thursday, August 16, 2012

TSP2013 - Take Meat out of Freezer

Taking meat out of freezer and transferring it to the refrigerator - Watercolour with Ink - by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Taking meat out of freezer and transferring it to the refrigerator
Watercolour with Ink


The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vq
I check my dinner schedule and if it calls for meat in tomorrow's meal, I take it out of the freezer today and put it in the refrigerator to defrost.  Here I am taking out some ground beef to make Beef Enchilada Casserole.

My meals are planned ahead of time and are put on the calendar so I always know what's for supper. I automate most of the tedious tasks in my life so I have time for the tasks I enjoy. I hope to have an ebook out soon on how to automate menu planning.

Yes, that is a FlyLady sticky on my fridge.

You may also view my uploads on my Art House Co-op profile for The Sketchbook Project 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment