Sunday, August 12, 2012

TSP2013 - Fix Hair & Face / Get Dressed

Hair brush, lipstick, hair pins, getting dressed. Pen and Ink with watercolour by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Fix Hair & Face / Get dressed
Pen and Ink with Watercolour

The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vqAfter my morning ablutions, it is time to comb my hair, put make up on, and get dressed to the shoes.  Once this is done I am ready to tackle the day!

I'll admit, I don't always wear make up. I only wear it if I feel like it or if I know I am going to meet up with clients or collectors. My skin is in splendid shape so I can go without make up. Of course, I do look better with a little colour, but it is not dreadful if I don't wear any make up.

Also, I took artistic license and made myself much thinner in the illustration than I am in real life.


You may also view my uploads on my Art House Co-op profile for The Sketchbook Project 2013.


Day, here I come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment