Thursday, August 16, 2012

TSP2013 - Empty Dishwasher

Open dishwasher full of dishes - Empty the dishwasher of clean dishes and add dirty breakfast dishes-Watercolour with Ink by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Empty the dishwasher of clean dishes and add dirty breakfast dishes
 Watercolour with Ink


The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vq
The dishwasher is set to wash just before I go to bed at night. In the morning, as part of my morning routines, I empty the dishwasher and put away the clean dishes. I then start to refill it with the dirty breakfast dishes, and continue to fill it with dirty dishes (lunch, supper) as the day goes on.

I have a dishwasher magnet on the door to help everyone know if the dishes are dirty or clean inside the dishwasher.


It helps to remind us, especially if I am a little tardy in getting the clean dishes out.

You may also view my uploads on my Art House Co-op profile for The Sketchbook Project 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment