Monday, August 20, 2012

TSP2013 - Cook & Eat Supper

Cooking supper and eating it. Beef Enchilada Casserole with Tomato-Avocado Salad, Watercolour and in, by Ana Tirolese ©2012 http://allrecipes.com/personalrecipe/63283887/beef-enchilada-casserole-with-tomato-avocado-salad/detail.aspx
Beef Enchilada Casserole with Tomato-Avocado Salad
Watercolour and Ink 
The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vqI cook supper pretty well every night. We sometimes order in or go out for dinner, but that is rare.

Here I am cooking Beef Enchilada Casserole with Tomato-Avocado Salad that I got from Sandy Richard's book Life's On Fire: Cooking for the Rushed.

I highly recommend any of Sandy's books, but this one is my all-time favourite. It was her first book and I found it spoke to me. I have given it as gifts over the years. It is no longer available or in print with no reprints scheduled. However, if you come across it on a discount shelf or through eBay, I strongly suggest you pick it up.

Click here to see my Sketchbook Project 2013 submissions in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment