Wednesday, August 15, 2012

TSP 2013 - Work Day Starts


Logitech headset and TicketWindow.ca logo. My work day. By Ana Tirolese ©2012
Work Day Starts
Pen and Ink with Watercolour

The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vq
This image is in the wrong order. There are several other household and computer tasks I do before 9:00am, when my work day starts, but I was so excited about drawing the app logos yesterday that I drew this logo today (spoiler alert: I'll draw more logos tomorrow).

I work from home answering phones for TicketWindow.ca. TicketWindow sells tickets for different events and performances throughout Canada (Mostly in New Brunswick, Ontario, and Alberta). Right now, being that it is summer, the phones are not very busy. We do have times when the phones are ringing off the hook, but we are in our slow season. I can and do other work between calls, both on and off the computer. I am tethered to the computer because I use VOIP for TW through my desktop computer, but I have a long cord on my headset.

During the day I get caught up on email, webdesign, social networking, logo design and other client work, blog posting, working on my book(s), working on various projects of my own, research, read, and online education. I also do a bit of housework to force me to stretch my legs (nothing that keeps me off the phone for extended periods of time).  And, of course, I do sketching and artwork...which I can be completed from my computer chair.

You may also view my uploads on my Art House Co-op profile for The Sketchbook Project 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment