Monday, August 6, 2012

Every Day Matter #14 - Draw What You See in the Morning


EDM 14, My Morning View - Pen and Ink with Digital Colour by Ana Tirolese ©2012
My Morning View
Pen and Ink with Digital Colour
This is what I see in the morning as I get up.

EDM 14, My Morning View - Pen and Ink by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Original Pen and Ink Rendering
My alarm will go off and I will either hit snooze or off. If Anthony is still asleep, I wake him. Sometimes Anthony is up before me.

If I don't need the vehicle for the day, then I stay in bed for another hour and start my day at 7:00am. If I need the vehicle, I get up with Anthony to take him to work.

I was going to draw Anthony sitting on the edge of the bed playing his guitar. He usually plays his guitar every morning before getting ready for work. He will play a tune or two, depending on the time. It is really enjoyable. I will draw that scene at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment