Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY! Watercolour with Digital Text © Ana Tirolese

HAPPY CANADA DAY!
Watercolour with Digital Text



Summer image of watermelon, ladybugs, flowers, and ants. Pen and Ink with Digital Colour Drawing by © Ana Tirolese
Every Day in June #15 (EDM #176) - Draw something summer
Pen and Ink with Digital Colour
Watermelon is is one of my favourite foods. I could eat this stuff until I am completely waterlogged! When I think of summer I think of watermelon...and ladybugs, and ants...

I enjoy summer, but not when it is very hot and humid. I become quite cranky then. I prefer the cooler days of summer.

The above image was originally rendered in my sketchbook in pen and ink. I then scanned it and modified it in Photoshop. Digital colour was also added at that time. Below is the original, untouched, image.

Ana Tirolese's original pen and ink drawing from sketchbook, untouched.  ©Ana Tirolese
Original Pen and Ink drawing from Sketchbook, untouched.




No comments:

Post a Comment