Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Every Day Matters #11 - Draw your glasses


Drawing of Ana Tirolese's reading glasses, pen and ink. Rendered by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Pen and Ink

These are my reading glasses that I keep on my beside table.  I am blind without my glasses and must wear them all the time. My regular glasses have those invisible bifocals. This is great for everyday use, however, when I want to read extensively, or read in bed, I find them awkward. I had an old pair of glasses fitted with my reading prescription and they are perfect for extended reading or for reading in bed.

The holder was a gift from our son, when he was much younger. He thought this was hilarious. I find it whimsical, and I always know where my glasses are.

Ana Tiroelse's reading glasses on her beside table. Photo taken with iPhone by Ana Tirolese ©2012
My Reading Glasses on My Bedside Table
Photo by Ana Tirolese, taken with iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment