Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Every Day Matters #1 - Draw Your Shoes

EDM 1 - Draw your shoes. Shoes, pen and ink with digital colour by Ana Tirolese ©2012
My Shoes
Pen and Ink with Digital Colour

Danny Gregory started drawing the Every Day Matters (EDM) challenges from the beginning again and he spurred a bunch of us on to do the same.

These are my current comfortable-everyday shoes. They are easy to slip on and off and I can wear them with most of my pants, including jeans. They are my everyday shoes.

The ink in my Lamy Safari fountain pen is not waterproof so I am not able to add watercolour to the drawing without smudging it to heck. I have to purchase some waterproof ink once I run out of my current ink. I drew the challenge in pen and ink and added digital colour in Photoshop.

EDM 1 - Draw your shoes. Shoes, pen and ink by Ana Tirolese ©2012
My Shoes
Original Pen and Ink Rendering



No comments:

Post a Comment