Saturday, July 14, 2012

Every Day In June #30 - Something You Keep in your Pocket


Every Day In June #30 (EDM #326) - Draw something you can keep in your pocket. Pen and Ink . My House Keys by ©Ana Tirolese
Every Day In June #30 (EDM #326) - Draw something you can keep in your pocket.
Pen and Ink
This is the last drawing of the June Challenge.

I rarely carry a purse so I usually carry my keys and my wallet in my pockets.

On this key ring I have a miniature flashlight, a "Be Happy" fob that makes it easy to grab, front door, apartment, and mail room keys, and an old DriveSafe tag.

FlyLady Wallet - http://shop.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_Wallet.asp
FlyLady Wallet
My wallet is the one recommended by FlyLady. It is small and sleek and fits nicely into my pockets or small purse. It carries everything I need and does not take up a lot of room.

There is a sketch of this wallet in my post: EDM 3, Draw your Wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment