Friday, July 6, 2012

Every Day in June #21 - Draw the Palm of your Left Hand

Every Day in June #21 (EDM #236) - Draw the palm of your left hand Pen and Ink rendering by ©Ana Tirolese
Every Day in June #21 (EDM #236) - Draw the palm of your left hand 
Pen and Ink

This is the palm of my left hand. Well, as close to it as I could draw it. I am unable to hold my hand open for very long. I have problems with my left hand and arm. So, I propped it as open as I could get it and rested it against the book. I then drew as quickly as I could with my right hand before my left hand seized-up completely.  This is the end result.

Photo of Ana Tirolese's left hand being propped open against the steering wheel of her vehicle. Photo taken with an iPhone by ©Ana Tirolese
My left hand being pushed open against the steering wheel of our vehicle.  I am not wearing my wedding band and engagement ring in this photo as it was a hot day and my fingers were swollen. Photo taken with an iPhone by Ana Tirolese

No comments:

Post a Comment