Friday, June 29, 2012

Every Day in June #12 (EDM #146) - Draw a favorite food


Pen and ink with watercolour stylized banana rendered by ©Ana Tirolese
Every Day in June #12 (EDM #146) - Draw a favorite food

Pen and Ink with Watercolour

Truth be known, I actually have many favourite foods, including bananas. I chose a banana because I could draw it without having to get up and getting a real one as a reference.

I like bananas dipped in chocolate (frozen or not) but don't do that very often.  When I was little, my mother would give me banana dipped in white sugar. My friend, Murilo, was telling me he enjoyed a banana microwaved and mashed with cinnamon. I tried it recently and it is good.  My favourite is frozen bananas that I enjoy during the summer during the summer. Sometimes I will blend a frozen banana in a blender until it is the consistency of ice cream. Yum!

Warning: Be careful biting into a frozen banana. It can break your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment