Monday, June 4, 2012

642 THINGS TO DRAW - A Drawing Journal

642 Things to Draw 
Designed by Eloise Leigh © 2010 by Chronicle Books

I purchased this book last time I was at Chapters with My Sweetie!

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I enjoy drawing. A couple years ago I came across Danny Gregory's book An Illustrated Life and the Every Day Matters web group.

Recently I completed the Every Day in May Drawing Challenges.

So, when I came across this book in Chapters it was no surprise that I wanted it. I will admit, it took three visits to Chapters before I gave in and purchased it.

Each page has one to four sections to draw in, and each section has a word or phrase that you are to draw in that section.

Sample Blank Spread


Sample Spread After I Drew in the book

I jumped right it and started drawing like crazy. I'll be posting the actual drawings, here, on this blog. Pen and Ink are a bit of a challenge for me so I will try to do the majority of my drawings in pen and ink in this book.  I hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I enjoy drawing them.

2 comments:

  1. I might have to get me one of those!
    Tammy Renee Dutton Atkins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun. I love it. You should get one. You'd really enjoy drawing in it.

      Delete