Monday, January 9, 2012

EDM 3 - Draw your Wallet, Purse, or Bag




This little wallet is just a little bigger than my had and fits in any of my pockets as well the smallest of my purses. It holds everything I need to carry in a wallet. Often I just slip it in my pocket and don't bother to carry a purse.


The front has six slots to carry cards, including a pocket with clear front so you can carry your photo I.D..  The back has a zippered area for loose change and a pocket for paper currency folded in half. I ordered this from FlyLady's FlyShop. This was money well-spent.  I love this wallet!!!

This is the most perfect wallet, as far as I am concerned, and I am thinking of getting one for my son to carry too. He could use something that is easy to carry in his pockets without weighing him down.





No comments:

Post a Comment