Wednesday, September 7, 2011

EDM 10 - Draw your hand


I am showing off my nails.

Bill at Top Fashion Nails at Sherwood Forest Mall did my nails for me. He did a French tip with squared off nails. This image was illustrated after the first time I had my nails done.

I am not sure why I wanted to remember rosemary honey, but I must have written it down to remind myself of it for a reason.

Anthony now goes with me to Bill to get three nails done on his right hand so he can better play fingerstyle guitar. His natural nails curve too much and hook the strings. Bill makes Anthony's nails look very natural and Anthony is play better than he ever has (which is beyond amazing).

I have my nails done in a rounded style now, and I get them much shorter. It is better for typing on the computer keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment