Sunday, August 21, 2011

EDM 222 - Draw your favorite drawing tool

I am way behind in uploading images from my sketchbook(s) to this site, so I will try to catch up over the next few weeks.  The computer my scanner was attached to crashed and it took me a while to attach the scanner to another computer.

The above image was sketched while at the downtown McDonalds while waiting for the doors to open at the job I was working at. This was shortly after MyWebCollege.com had opened and I was still a telephone jockey. Later I was promoted several times into management, and eventually let go. They refused to pay me for my last weeks work, I filed a claim with the Ministry of Labour, and they ruled in my favour.  However, that is another story.

When I drew this, I was still happy, passionate, and hopeful. My husband dropped me off downtown on this way to work and would pick me up on his way home from work.

In this drawing there is my moleskine sketchbook, a black drawing pen, an eraser pen, and a black drawing pen. Of course, there is my coffee, as well.

Here my favourite drawing tool is my moleskine sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment