Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009 (EDM# 86 & 178)

EDM # 178 - Draw something red
EDM # 86 - Draw a traffic sign
EDM # 54 - Draw someone you love

I drew the above stop sign while waiting for Anthony. I was picking him up from work, again, as I had the vehicle again.

The inset was later in the evening. We were watching Double Indemnity on TCM and Anthony fell asleep.

I just uploaded a my latest portrait in my regular blog. Please take a look there, or go to my ArtWanted site or my regular website.

3 comments:

  1. Good idea to make this page for today! I am a red lover most of the time and then the rest it's purple. I like the way you used your space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely likeness of Anthony and great colours on the page.

    I forgot it was Friday the 13th yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you combined them in one drawing! great stuff.

    ReplyDelete